Oro Sterile Isolation Gown is a latex-free, tie back protective gown to avoid cross contamination from blood and water splashes while operating. It provides good coverage from neck to below knee. The knitted cuffs provides an added advantage of restricting the entry of gaseous, chemical substances, hot or cold air and saves the skin of the user.
- Used to prevent transmission of the infectious agents not only in treatment centres but also various activities, e.g. cleaning, waste management and safe burials, and community care related to the outbreak.
- Breathable while working
- Easy to wear.
SMS(SPUNBOND MELTBLOWN SPUNBOND) NON WOVEN MATERIAL
- It is made up of a top layer of spunbond polypropylene, a middle layer of meltblown polypropylene and a bottom layer of spunbond polypropylene.
- SMS has mainly three anti function.
DECREASE BACTERIAL COUNT
- They are made from water-resistant,non woven fabric, and have been shown to decrease bacterial counts in the operating area.
GIVE PROFESSIONAL IMAGE
- Disposable gowns always convey a look of immaculate hygiene standards. All your products will look new and spotless at all times. It makes your medical team more flexible and ready to act per emergency situations without any concerns.
- Most of the disposable product can be recycled easily and have become friendlier to the environment as compared to other liquids and chemicals used in washing processes.
COMPLETE BODY PROTECTION
- This PPE Kit covers all bodies that ensures that it minimizes the risk to get in contact with any germs and bacteria. This PPE kit is made with high-quality non-absorbent material which prevents it from blood, water, and chemicals.
- As the gown is of light weight and consists of breathable fabric , it confirms the user of the product that it is comfortable to use and the inner layer gives soft touch to the wearer’s skin.
Sterile gown Size – 115 x 137cm
Weight – 35gm