- A carefully selected assortment of diamond points to help achieve accuracy and efficiency during tooth preparation and contouring / finishing of direct cosmetic restorations with special attention to preservation of tooth structure
- The kit offers unique shapes of diamond points for depth orientation, minimally invasive cavity preparation and direct veneer preparation.
- The Diamond Points are hygienically organized in an aluminum bur block (autoclavable) for convenient sterilization and easy replacement.
- Kit comprises of regular, fine and superfine burs for
- Diamond Point FG # 340S: for occlusal cavity preparation and preparation of veneer margin
- Diamond Point FG # MI-2P: for minimal intervention- tunnel preparation, small cavities on pits and lingual surfaces
- Diamond Point FG # 121: for precise depth orientation grooves to achieve uniform labial reduction
- Diamond Point FG # 102R: for labial tooth reduction and creating chamfer margins
- Diamond Point FG # F216: for contouring, creating grooves, beveled margins and occlusal adjustment
- Diamond Point FG # SF104R: for finishing labial, interdental, cervical and flat surfaces
- Diamond Point FG # 215: for finishing interdental and cervical areas
- Diamond Point FG # 219: for finishing palatal/lingual surfaces