DTE D5 ultrasonic scaler with NON-OPTIC HANDPIECE has Sealed handpiece with Automatic frequency tracking system which automatically searches for the best working frequency which has Automatic degenerative feedback, constant power output, and more comfortable scaling.
Main unit input 24V-50Hz/60Hz 1.3A
Output power 3W-20W
Frequency 28kHz ± 3kHz
Water pressure 0.1bar ~ 5bar(0.01MPa ~ 0.5MPa)
Main unit weight 1kg
- 1 x Main unit
- 1 x Handpiece
- 1 x Footswitch
- 6 x Tips
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Torque wrench
- 1 x Operation manual
- Performs Multi-function, works on three modes(Scaling, perio, and endo).
- It has a feature of automatic frequency tracking which ensures that the machine always works on the best frequency.
- The handpiece is detachable and can be autoclaved to 135℃ and 0.22MPa.
- The cable is made from a silica gel tube which is soft and durable.
- The cavitation produced at the end of the scaling tip helps in easy cleaning of the teeth.
- It Eliminates dental calculus, bacterial plaque, and tea stains on the teeth quickly without hurting the gum or the enamel.
- Automatic frequency tracking ensures that the machine always works on the best frequency and performs functions more steadily.
- Digitally controlled, easy operation, and more efficient in scaling.
- Compatible with EMS, you could connect your EMS handpiece with this control box, and you could also connect this Woodpecker UDS handpiece with the EMS control box.
- CE and FDA certificated.
- Manufacturer/Importer Warranty of 1 Year on all the parts of the product & 5 years Warranty (from the date of invoice) on PCB (Power Circuit Board).
- Physical damage is not cover in any case
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
- DentalStall will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer
- DentalStall and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties only
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and DentalStall may assist the customer in registering a request to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact or not altered in any manner or is not tampered as the case may be.