- It is ideal for two stage technique.
- Single stage technique with two viscosities.
- Perfect flowability in the gingival suclus.
- Safe disinfection with Zeta 7 Solution and Zeta 7 Spray.
- Simple and fast mixing without bubbles.
- Low viscosity C Silicone impression material.
- It is hydrophillic Yellow in color and has orange flavour. Flowable consistency.
- 1 tube of 140ml.
- • Hydrocompatibility of the fluids: helps achieve an accurate impression
- • Biocompatibility on damaged mucosae: allows safe use on patients
- • High final hardness: contributes to obtaining an accurate model once the gypsum has been cast
- • Tear resistance: reduces the risk of the impression tearing when it is removed from the patient’s mouth