The 3M 8210 N95 disposable particulate respirators are suggested for workplace applications such as grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, and other dusty operations. Recommended for sanding, grinding, sawing, sweeping, and insulating work areas. Use for solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, and other particulate substances. Use for solid and non-oil based particles. The 8210 may also be used with liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors. Also shall be used as a must having a protective mask against dust. Do not use for, gases and vapors, including those present in paint spray operations, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, methylenedianiline also know as MSA or sandblasting. Aerosol concentrations that exceed 10 times the OSHA PEL or applicable exposure limits. This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use paint spray, oil aerosols, vapors, asbestos, or sandblasting.
- The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection.
- 3M uses a variety of innovative features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs.
- The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media.
- 2 pack designed for vending.
- N95 approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator.
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
- An adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom and secure seal.
- Two strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
Be the first to review “3M 8210 N95 mask (Pack of 20)”