3M™ Filtek™ Supreme Flowable Restorative is a dependable companion; the versatile formula is ideal for multiple indications, with flow-on demand handling dentists prefer. It is now available in a new ergonomic syringe designed for improved comfort and injection moulding. This revolutionized design virtually eliminates bubbles and material ‘run-on’, while its formula can be warmed up to 70ºC (158ºF) for one hour (up to 25 times) for injection moulding. Make dispensing easier with 3M Filtek Supreme Flowable Restorative. Other features and benefits include:
- Versatile for a wide range of indications and techniques
- Excellent adaptation, polish-retention, and wear-resistance
- New, redesigned syringes virtually eliminate bubbles and material ‘run-on’ while ergonomic design is easy to hold and inject
- Single use tip allow for easy dispensing and features an easy-to-bend cannula for improved access.
Indication for use:
- Base under Class I and II direct restorations
- Class III and V restorations
- As a core build-up where at least half the coronal tooth structure is remaining to provide structural support for the crown
- Liner under direct restorative materials
- Pit and fissure sealant
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, non stress-bearing occlusal restorations)
- Undercut blockout
- Repair of small enamel defects
- Repair of small defects in aesthetic indirect restorations
- Repair of resin and acrylic temporary materials.