For all those who aim at creating restorations with high gloss similar to natural teeth, 3M ESPE has developed an easy-to-use, colour-coded finishing and polishing system for the adjustment of composite, compomer, metal and ceramic restorations. Due to the availability of the strips as well as discs in different grits and widths, even interproximal areas as well as facial and lingual margins can be finished and polished in a time-saving procedure without damaging the achieved results.
- Flexible polishing discs with aluminium oxide coating
- Four different abrasive grades (coarse to superfine) and two disc thicknesses (normal and extra thin)
- Each abrasive grade is identified by a special colour-coding system
- Discs can be easily changed due to the patented Pop-On™ Mandrel System
- Fracture resistant and sterilisable metal mandrel
- 3M™ ESPE™ Sof-Lex™ Finishing and Polishing Discs and Finishing Strips for polishing of composite, compomer, metal and ceramic
- Sof-Lex polishing discs for facial and lingual margins of anterior and posterior restorations