Anabond-Stedman Yuseal Pit & Fissure Sealant
- Pit &Fissure Sealant With Unique CHROMA Technology.
upto 7 days returnable
Pit and fissure sealants can be utilized as a primary prevention tool when the tooth or the patient is at an increased risk
of experiencing caries or as a secondary prevention method interrupting the progression of incipient caries.
Unique chroma technology.
Yuseal is pink when uncured and changes to opaque white when light-cured.
As a pit & fissure sealant
As a flowable composite for micro restorations
As an initial adaptive layer in large restorations
- Thixotropic with ideal viscosity
- Flows easily into pits & fissure
- Does not run after placement
- Superior adaptation
- Least microleakage
- Optimal filler loading
- Excellent strength
- High wear resistance
- Visible on X-ray
- Anti-caries effect along margins of restoration