EasyPost is a composite combination of an epoxy resin matrix reinforced with zircon enriched silicon fibres. With a longitudinal modulus of elasticity and a shear strength close to that of dentine. Its mechanical properties are ideal for a homogeneous reconstruction which minimises the risks of root fracture.
Simple preparation procedure
- Simple preparation by central drilling with a tungsten carbide round bur (followed by progressive reaming with spreading drills and finishing with the corresponding EasyPost precision drill.
- EasyPost™ is certified as non-cytotoxic (ISO standard 0993-5). It is chemically inert and biocompatible.
- Visualisation and post-operative monitoring
- EasyPost™ ‘s properties of chemical adhesion to the sealing and reconstruction composite render the presence of mechanical retention such as metallic pivots unnecessary.
- DENTSPLY Maillefer’s wide experience with pivots enabled the development of pivot dimensions best adapted to the root canal anatomy, even to that of very small canals. The cylindrical part is easy to adjust in length using a diamond disc, and its slightly pointed extremity eliminates any piston effect when sealing.