- Zelgan 2002 is a dust-free alginate impression material complying with ISO 1563 and EN 21563, respectively.
Dental impressions for the fabrication of
- Study models
- Working models for manufacturing of orthodontic appliances, removable
prosthesis, and temporary restorations.
- It is easy to mix and manipulate.
- Minimum requirement of equipment.
- Low Cost.
- Comfortable to patients.
- Accuracy is there if properly handled.
- It gives a good surface detail even in the presence of saliva.
- It is Hygenic.
- Easily available.
- Have pleasant taste and odor.