Composite and plastic filling instruments, also known as placement instruments, are designed for placing and contouring pliable restorative materials into cavity preparations and other dental procedures. These instruments Generally Have rounded ends that help in applying restoratives without damaging sensitive tissue.
- Long Handles
- Light in Weight – Less fatigue
- One working end is flat – for carrying and placing filling material
- Made up of good quality medical graded Stainless Steel – helps in retaining shape
- Resist breakage of the tip.
- For carrying & condensing the restorative material
- Corrosion Resistant
- Autoclavable at 135 degree
- 1 x GDC Plastic Filling Instrument #1 #3 PF2
6 Months warranty against Rust