- Foam pad attachments for non-stick, mark-free contouring
- Two pad sizes for efficient contouring of direct veneers and large-surface class III and IV restorations
- Reference scale on the instrument handle for recording the axis alignment and the width of the anterior teeth
- Optimum working angle for the anterior region
OptraSculpt are contouring instruments for the efficient contouring of composite restorations
The contouring and shaping of state-of-the-art high-quality dental composites is a challenging task. Apart from other factors, it significantly influences the long-term success of the treatment, since the correct anatomical shape of the restoration is crucial to the overall health of the chewing system. The occlusal design is important for the proper functioning of the masticatory system. Correctly designed proximal marginal ridges facilitate the cleaning of interdental spaces. Moreover, smooth restoration surfaces minimize the accumulation of plaque, and carefully created margins reduce the occurrence of secondary caries.
- Suitable for adapting, shaping and contouring uncured packable composite and compomer materials in Class III, IV and V restorations and direct laminate veneers.
- The non-stick surface of the foam pad attachments prevents the adhesion of composite resins.
- The instrument does not leave any marks and therefore ensures the creation of even surfaces.
- The reference scales on the instrument handle ensure professional esthetic results.