Kulzer Charisma Smart Composite 4 Syringe Kit
- Composite Kits
upto 7 days returnable
Charisma Smart is a light curing, radio-opaque submicron-hybrid composite (Microglass®). It is indicated for adhesively bonded, tooth coloured restorations. It is suitable for anterior and posterior applications.
Dental Materials are not made of Bisphenol-A
- Direct restoration of Class I – V cavities (according to G.V. Black)
- Shape corrections of teeth (i.e. diastemas, congenital defects in teeth, etc.)
- Splinting of teeth loosened by trauma or periodontal disease
- Restoration of primary teeth
- Repairs of porcelain, composite (in combination with an adequate repair-system)
Benefit from its colour-stabilizing technology and easy polishability:
- These features prevent staining of composite restorations in the long run and thus ensure natural results with little effort. On top, they bring convincing ease to your workflow.
Comfortable with its easy handling characteristics and vital shades:
- The composite facilitates simple single-shade layering techniques for natural everyday restorations with great value. Its excellent handling and modelling properties arise from our long-standing experience in composite technology. In short, Charisma Smart provides the smart way towards natural everyday restorations.
- 4 x 4g Syringe of Composite( Shade: A1, A2, A3 , B1/B2)
- 1 x 4ml Bond
- 1 x 3g Syringe of Etchant
Directions To Use
Directions To Use
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
Select an appropriate shade or shade combination prior to placing the rubber dam.
The surface should be cleaned with pumice or a fluoride free polishing paste before restoration is placed. A non-sticking plastic, Teflon coated or gold plated placement instrument (such as the Kulzer Plasmacoat Instrument) is recommended for use in clinically placing, sculpting and shaping the material.
Step 1.Use rubber dam (e.g. Ivory®) or similar protection to prevent from contamination by moisture, blood and saliva.
Step 2. Prepare the cavity according to generally accepted rules for the clinical composite application. Then clean and dry the cavity
Step 3. Pretreatment of the tooth structure with an adequate enamel/dentine adhesive is mandatory (e.g. GLUMA® Bondings by Kulzer). Make sure that no excess remains in the corners of the cavity. Once treated with the adhesive avoid contamination with saliva or blood. The use of a flowable composite material (e.g. Charisma® flowables) allows the creation of a smooth cavity floor and facilitates the adaptation of the filling material.
Step 4. Apply Charisma Smart restorative material in thin layers (max. 2 mm) and adapt carefully to the tooth surface or cavity walls. (In case of severe discoloration of the underlying tooth or surface being restored it may be necessary to mask this by using a thin layer of the Charisma Smart opaque shade “Dentine” first)
Step 5. Polymerise Charisma Smart in thin layers (max. 2 mm)
LED curing light such as the Kulzer Translux® light curing unit or any other blue-light unit (wavelength maximum at 460 – 470 nm; light output of 1550 – 550 mW/cm²). Note-During polymerisation, an inhibited-layer forms on the surface which should not be touched, contaminated or removed during the build-up phase of the restoration. It serves as chemical connection for any subsequent composite layers that are added.
Step 6. Finishing and polishing.
For gross finishing use diamond burs. Fine finishing and shaping is best accomplished with fine-grained diamond stones and multifluted carbide burs. Proximal surfaces may be finished with abrasive strips. A high final polish can be achieved with flexible silicone rubber polishing points, cups, discs or similar. Common composite polishing pastes can be applied with polishing brushes and small buffing wheels if desired.