Waldent Lead Apron & Thyroid Shield Collar & COMBO!
– Dental X-rays are an indispensable tool in diagnosis and monitoring oral conditions.
– It is important that dental lead aprons to be used during such procedure to prevent patient from x – ray exposure.
– A lead apron is a type of protective clothing that acts as a radiation shield.
– Constructed of thin rubber and inside have lead in shape of apron.
– Lead Apron only attenuate radiation,absobs 90 – 95 % of scattered radiation.
– Waldent dental lead apron + thyroid shield offers chest, shoulder, neck and thyroid protection.
– Velcro strap makes this quick and easy to use.
– Hanger clip makes storage a breeze.
Why to wear Lead Apron?
-To Protect from Radiation scatter
– Reduce radiation dose to organs
– To Protect from cancer like thyroid cancer
Precaution : Lead apron should not be folded or thrown on floor as if creass develop, breaks the protective barrier.
A lead apron is a type of protective barrier that acts as a radiation shield. It is constructed of a thin rubber exterior and an interior of lead in the shape of a hospital apron.
Thyroid Sheild Collar is type of apron especially designed to protect Thyroid Gland from exposure of X-Rays during Dental Imaging as it is most vulnerable to X-Ray Exposure.
- To reduce exposure from X-Rays to vital organs that are potentially exposed to ionizing radiation during dental/medical imaging that uses x-rays
BARC Certified (Certificate available on Request)