- Zhermack Occlufast Rock Bite Registration Material is a specific vinylpolysiloxane Addition-Silicones for bite registration. Its consistency is imperceptible to the patient, has a high hardness that allows an easy milling and avoids compressions and incorrect repositioning.
It is easy to place and very precise, and is particularly indicated for bite registrations of maximum intercuspation, intermaxillary centric, protrusion or lateral registration keys. It also provide a valid solution for gnathologic evaluations and for the diagnosis of skull-cervico-mandibular disorders and for the centric occlusion in orthodontics.
- Bite registrations with all techniques
- Intermaxillary centric, protrusion or lateral registration keys
- Registration keys for gnathological evaluations
- Registrations for diagnostic evaluations of craniomandibular disorders
- Orthodontic bite registrations
- Imperceptible to the patient who closes in a natural way
- Easy handling and bubble-free thanks to the cartridge mixing
- Accurate and stable impressions
- Positioning control
- Flowable to avoid pressure and slipping during positioning
- High dimensional stability
- Does not need to be heated for use like wax (greater comfort for the patient)