Zhermack Tropicalgin is a fast setting chromatic alginate with tropical flavor and is indicated for removable prothesis, study models, antagonists in fixed and removable prosthesis. Zhermack offers a wide range of high quality Alginate impression materials, engineered to meet each professionals specific requirements. The property of a gel substance to exhibit fluid characteristics upon manipulation and to return to a semi-solid state is high in all Zhermack Alginates. The color changing property and the fast setting property along with pleasant mango flavor makes it suitable for use in pedodontics.
- Used for removable prosthesis, study models,antagonist in the fixed and removable prosthesis.
- Fast water absorption
- Easy mixing
- Homogenous mass,smooth, compact surfaces
- Pleasant mango flavor
- Fast setting
- Long impression storage
- Safe disinfection with Zeta 7 Solution and Zeta 7 Spray Simple and fast mixing without bubbles with Alghamix II
Directions To Use
DOSING AND MIXING –
- Pour the content in the bag into an airtight container. The container has to be stored in a temperature of 5-27 degree C/ 41-80 degree F.
- Using the dosing spoon scoop out the powder into a rubber cup without compressing, level it off by passing a flat spatula over the top of the spoon.
- Repeat the process until you have the required quantity.
- Masure out 1/3rd of water (18ml) for every spoonful of powder (9g).
- Add the water and mix it according to the time specified in the table below.
- Spread the material on the impression tray and insert into the mouth before the end of the working time.
- Wait till the end of the time in mouth for the material to harden. Since Tropicalgin is chromatic, it is easier to identify the complete working phases.
Zhermack recommends ALGHAMIX II for the best homogenous and bubble free mixing of the material.
- Working time : 1m 35s
- Setting time : 2m 35s
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION OF THE IMPRESSION
Soon after taking the impression, rinse it off carefully to remove any traces of saliva. Drain off the excess water and disinfect immediately. Immerse the impression into a disinfectant solution. Please follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the disinfectants. Pour the impression immediately using dental stones and in case if it is not immediately poured, store the impression in a sealed bag at room temperature.