What is dental implantology?
Implantology is one of the branches of dentistry in which artificial teeth are permanently implanted or fixed in the jaw. If it is determined by the endodontist that the natural teeth are destroyed and need to be extracted, implants are then placed followed by the general procedure.
In which case is the implantology procedure considered to be used?
Basically, when a patient visits a dentist with an infected or spoiled tooth, in most regular cases the dentist tries to save the natural tooth of the patient. Although, sometimes it is not possible for the dentist to retain the natural tooth, and thus in this scenario the tooth must be extracted again and replaced with a dental implant which we refer to as implantology.
What Implantology products are available on Dentalstall?
- GDC depth measuring gauge
- Oro surgical implant consumable kit
- GDC bone collector (7mm/12mm)
- GDC bone scraper (curved/straight)
- GDC Castroviejo caliper
- GDC implantology bone caliper
- GDC osteotomes (available in different shapes)
- GDC osteotomes stopper set (pack of 6)
Why should we buy implantology products on Dentalstall?
Dentalstall provides original and genuine products
- A wide range of dental products are available on the website
- We offer regular discounts on our products sitewide
- Dentalstall offers flashing fast delivery at your doorstep
- A happy 10-days return policy is available on our products
- We provide a money-back assurance on most of our items
- All the products are double-checked before leaving for deliveries.
- All modes of payment are accepted including credit card, debit card, net banking, or COD ( cash on delivery).
Buy all kinds of dental implant products on www.dentalstall.com and stay stress-free as we at Dentalstall offer you the best products with amazing deals and prices on our website. So, do not overthink and work smart with your all-time favorite dental partner ‘Dentallstall’.
Have a happy smile with Dentalstall! 🙂