Waldent Dental X-Ray Film IOPA (Pack Of 100)
Dental Films For Intraoral Radiography
Starting at: ₹1590.00 (-57%)
|Waldent Dental X-Ray Film F-Speed||
|Waldent Dental X-Ray Film E-Speed||
upto 7 days returnable
Waldent IOPA X-Ray Films are high-quality, double-emulsion intraoral X-ray films of high speed, high contrast and fine grain, providing high image quality and outstanding detail definition. These are intended for intraoral X-ray diagnostics only.
0.175 mm thick polyester provided with a double-sided protective and antistatic layer which protects the film against mechanical and electrostatic damage (ESD).
E-speed films : 30 % – 50 % lower X-ray dose due to shorter exposure times in comparison with D-speed film
F-speed films : Its high sensitivity enables reducing the doses of radiation by 50 % in comparison with D-speed film and by 25 % in comparison with E-speed film.
Waldent Dental X-Ray Film F-Speed, Waldent Dental X-Ray Film E-Speed
- Extra soft plastic envelope with rounded corners.
- Standard exposure time
- Sharp and high contrast images
- Envelope is disinfectable with common disinfectants, waterproof and light-tight.
- Easy opening and manipulation.
- Sheet of lead foil on the back side of the film
- Easy side recognition provided by an embossed dot in the top corner of the packet (its raised portion indicates the side facing the radiation source/front side).
- 1 x 100 IOPA films in a pack
- No Manufacturer/Importer warranty is applicable for this product
- Dentalstall and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties only
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and Dentalstall may assist the customer in
registering a request to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact or not altered in any manner or is not tampered as the case may be.