Waldent Internal Water Spray Straight Handpiece (W-156)
Autoclavable SS Straight Handpiece used For Minor Surgical Procedures
upto 7 days returnable
Waldent Straight Handpiece is designed to facilitate more user-comfortability for the professional and a significant reduction in procedural times for their patients.
With the innovative technique, those hard to reach and hard to see places are more easily accessible, thus streamlining and shortening procedures, making it possible to achieve results with greater accuracy and precision.
- For trimming dentures in Prosthodontics Dental Clinics
- In minor Oral surgeries for tooth/bone cutting
- In Private Dental Hospitals.
- Made up of stainless steel.
- Slow speed handpiece.
- Internal water spray.
- Handpiece rpm extends to a maximum of 40,000.
- Offers good handling convenience.
- It offers precision and reliability.
- Premium Quality Handpiece
- Smaller head and enhanced technology.
- Ergonomic design for a comfortable grip.
- Autoclavable at 134° Celsius.
- Long life span.
- Smooth operation.
- Light Weighted.
- Guarantees prompt service.
- Constructed with high-quality raw materials.
- 1 x Waldent Internal Water Spray Straight Handpeice (W-156)
Q. What is a straight handpiece?
A. Straight handpieces are specifically designed to be light and compact for precision and comfort in oral and maxillofacial surgery and implantology applications.
Q. What type of handpiece is used in oral surgery?
A. Straight handpieces are used in oral surgical procedures or for the extraoral adjustment and polishing of acrylic and metals.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year against manufacturing defect
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
- Dentalstallwill not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer
- Dentalstall and the Buyer acknowledge that theProducts purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties only
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only andDentalstall may assist the customer in registering a request to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once soldwill not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact or not altered in any manner or is not tampered as the case may be.