- When it comes to root repair, trust the original MTA (Mineral Trioxide Aggregate).
- Dentsply pro root is compositionally formulated to have the physical properties, setting requirements and characteristics necessary for a clinically effective root repair material.
- It creates an excellent seal that promotes a normal healing response within the root so you can have confidence that your procedure will succeed, and fewer retreatment procedures will be necessary.
- Its ease of manipulation allows you to tailor its consistency to suit your clinical needs. One use of ProRoot MTA and it’s clear why countless clinicians still trust the first name in root repair.
- Apical plug during apexification
- Repair of root perforations during root canal therapy
- Treating internal root resorption
- Root-end filling material
- Pulp-capping material
- Harden in the presence of moisture.
- Non-toxic and non-mutagenic.
- Vasoconstrictive. This could be beneficial for hemostasis ( most important in pulp capping).
- Cell adherence and growth.
- Interleukin production.