Oratemp C&B is a resin based composite provisional material used to fabricate temporary crowns, bridges inlays and onlays as well as long term temporaries. The 1:1 self-cured automix delivery version is easy to work with and provides exceptional strength, flexibility and abrasion resistance.
- Excellent strength and low wear for durable temporaries
- Superior surface detail.
- Extremely polish-able and colour stable.
- 1:1 volume ratio for even flow and improved handling properties
- Low shrinkage and low curing temperature
- Can be easily repaired with flow able composite
- 1 x 67 gm Base/catalyst paste Cartridge (1:1 Compatible)
- 16 x Applicator tips
- 1 x Instruction manual