Ivoclar Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill (IVA+IVB) Pack of 2
Posterior Restorative Material
upto 7 days returnable
Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill is the efficient four-millimetres posterior composite of the nano-optimized Tetric N-Collection.
Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill enables posterior teeth to be restored with only one layer measuring up to four-millimetres in thickness, which considerably heightens efficiency.The patented light activator Ivocerin is responsible for ensuring the complete cure of the filling. Compared with convential light initiators, the Ivocerin polymerisation booster is much more reactive. Therefore, polymerization is initiated even in very deep cavities and the material is fully cured.
A specially conditioned shrinkage stress reliever keeps shrinkage and shrinkage stress during polymerization to a minimum. Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill is available in three universal shades: IVA, IVB and IVW (universal A shade, universal B shade and for deciduous teeth or light-coloured permanent dentition).
- Restoration of deciduous teeth
- Restorations in the posterior region (Class I and II)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects)
- Preventive resin restorations in molars and premolars
- 1 x 3.5gm Syringe -lVA
- 1 x 3.5gm Syringe -lVB
- Bulk Fill is possible due to Ivocerin, the patented light initiator
- Special filler technology ensures low shrinkage stress
- Esthetic results are achieved quickly and efficiently in the posterior region
Directions to use
Directions to use
- In order to achieve optimum results, Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill should be applied in increments of max. 4 mm and adapted to the cavity walls with a suitable instrument (e.g. OptraSculpt). Use a special contact point instrument (e.g. the bifurcated OptraContact) for large cavities where contacts are difficult to create.
- Sufficient exposure to the curing light prevents incomplete polymerization. For the recommendations regarding exposure time and light intensity see Table.
|Unit Programm||Bluephase C8||Bluephase||Bluephase 20i||Bluephase Style|
|High Power||15 s||10 s||10 s||10 s|
|Soft Start||20 s||15 s||10 s||——|
|Intensity of Curing Light||Curing Time|
|≥ 500 mW/cm2||20 seconds|
|≥ 1’000 mW/cm2||10 seconds|
- When using a metal matrix, additionally polymerize the composite material from the buccal or the lingual/palatal aspect after removing the matrix, if no Bluephase polymerization light is used or the light probe cannot be ideally positioned, e.g. distant to composite or diverging scattering angle.
- In many cases, a flowable composite is used today as an initial layer to create an even cavity floor and to facilitate the adaptation of the subsequently used restorative material. A flowable composite (e.g. Tetric NFlow) can be applied in a thin initial layer. This optional layer must be cured separately