Ivoclar Vivadent VivaStyle Paint On Plus
Whitening varnish for lightening vital and nonvital teeth.
upto 7 days returnable
Vivastyle Paint On Plus is a unique varnish system for whitening teeth without having to use a tray. The preparation contains six percent hydrogen peroxide and the provitamin D-panthenol for the gentle lightening of teeth.
- Direct and selective application
The precise application of the varnish with a brush allows individual or crowded teeth to be effectively whitened.
- In-office and at-home application
Customized trays and expensive, bulky accessories are unnecessary.
- Only 10-minute reaction time per application
The varnish does not dissolve in saliva. It takes effect within 10 minutes.
There may be transient mucosal irritation or tooth sensitivity. These side effects often disappear within a short period of time after the treatment ends or the treatment stops. Ingestion may cause temporary stomach irritation.
Remind patients to pay attention to the following details during treatment:
- Avoid citrus fruits and other juices during treatment, as this may cause tooth sensitivity.
- Drinking coffee, tea, red wine, cola, and smoking should be avoided or minimized during treatment to prevent discoloration of teeth.
- Can only whiten natural teeth. The appearance of the existing restorations of the anterior teeth may no longer match the whitened teeth. Therefore, the restoration may need to be replaced.
- The restoration can only be placed after two weeks of treatment with VivaStyle Paint On Plus.
- The color of teeth after whitening cannot be whiter than their natural color.
- Applying a thick layer of a whitening agent or applying several layers of whitening agent will not improve the results.
- The whitening agent may not form a uniform protective film on the teeth.
- If you have any questions or discomfort during treatment, please consult your dentist.
The products are used in 16 over the age of healthy people because the tobacco, cola, tea, coffee, soy sauce, and other colored substances teeth whitening extrinsic staining of teeth caused. This product must undergo dental checkups after the guidance of professionals, before use at home. During use, dental professionals should supervise the bleaching process. For tooth discoloration caused by endogenous factors, such as tetracycline-stained teeth, dental fluorosis, age-discolored teeth, brown-yellow Bingya, congenital lead from the discolored teeth and the like, which whitening effect is not clear.
Avoid material contact with skin, mucous membranes, and eyes. If contact occurs, rinse the contact area with plenty of water. If contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water, and seek medical help.
1 x 20ml Stand-Up Tube
- 1 x 14 Application Brushes
- 1 x 14 Portioning Bowls
- 1 x bag
- Gently apply to the desired area, and the whitening effect will be achieved in as little as seven days.
- No need to make personalized dental trays.
- The operation is simple and convenient and can save time.
- It can be used every day without postoperative sensitivity.
Directions to use
Directions to use
Contraindications VivaStyle Paint On Plus should not be used for:
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Heavy smoker
- Patients who are allergic to components of whitening agents
- Patients with exposed dental neck
- Patients with untreated deciduous caries and secondary caries
- Patients with cracks on the edges of the restoration
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
STEP 1: Clean your teeth thoroughly. Use dental floss to clean between teeth and rinse thoroughly.
STEP 2: Put VivaStyle Paint On Plus into the blending cup to cup. Usually, these are enough to treat the upper and lower dentition.
STEP 3: Flip your lips up and pull to the side so that you can see the teeth clearly.
STEP 4: Use a soft moisture-absorbent paper towel to absorb the moisture on the upper front teeth. Always pull your lips outward to keep the tooth surface dry.
STEP 5: Use a brush to apply a thin layer of VivaStyle Paint On Plus on the front teeth. Apply the material on all sides of the teeth and along the gum line. Make sure that the whitening agent does not touch the gums. Insist on pulling the lips outwards and hold for 30 seconds to allow the whitening agent to dry. The consolidated whitening agent has an off-white appearance.
STEP 6: Then dry the lower dentition and repeat steps 1-5 until the whitening agent is dry.
STEP 7: Shut your mouth. Leave the whitening agent on the teeth for 10 minutes. Note: Do not eat, drink, or smoke during this period.
STEP 8: After 10 minutes, brush off the whitening agent on the surface of the teeth with a toothbrush that is not dipped in toothpaste. Rinse thoroughly. Spit out everything in the mouth – do not swallow.
STEP 9: VivaStyle Paint On Plus must be used every day until the treatment is completed. According to the patient’s schedule, the whitening agent must be used once or twice a day. You must use a new blending cup and brush each time you use it.