The latest model of E-connect S endomotor has rotational speed ranging from 100 to 1000 RPM. It has an efficient and reliable brushless motor. The multi-frequency technology used in the inbuilt Apex locator equips high precision and accuracy for the treatment.
- Cordless Endomotor
- Miniature Head : Provides excellent visibility while working
- Lithium Battery
- Built-in Apex Locator
- Real Brushless Motor
- Continuous Rotation
- Reciprocating Motion
- 10 programmes with adjustable speed, torque etc
- Auto torque reverse, reduce the possibility of file broken in tooth.
- Reciprocating mode: 5 modes of reciprocating cutting make operation safe and effective.
- More advanced functions: Right & Left hand converting, Self-calibration, volume adjustment etc.
- 340° adjustable miniature head provide excellent visibility
- Original import motor with low noise and long life.
- Counter Clockwise Continuous Rotation
- Reciprocation Movement
- First-in-class cordless open motor with adjustable angles of rotation ranging from 30° to 370° for reciprocation as per user’s need.
- The first-in-class feature of speed adjustment in reciprocation mode.
- AdaptiveTorque Control ATC manages the file stress in a smart way. When a torque limit is reached. Instead of going into reverse mode, motor reciprocates till the stress is reduced. Once back to below pre-set torque level, a file will again rotate in continuous rotation.
Integrated mode features :
- Auto Start & Stop – Motor starts moving when the file enters inside root canal, and stops when withdrawn
- Apical Reverse -When the file reaches the pre-set apical reverse point, a user can define whether the file starts moving in a reverse direction
- Apical Slow Down -To preserve the cemento-dentinal junction and avoid file separation, a speed of motor slows down when a file is in the apical region